Dear Valued Clients,
We wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking to date in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Our Animal Hospital is open, offering traditional in-person appointments.
- We still require cloth or surgical face masks inside the exam room or when interacting with staff in a place where you can not properly social distance based on the current CDC guidelines. When in the lobby masks are highly recommended but not required.
- Prescriptions can be picked up by entering the lobby
- Our Feed Store is open for in-store shopping, masks are highly recommended but not required.
- Our Pet Resort is open and welcoming pets & people through our doors, masks are highly recommended but not required.
*We can also ship medications to you direct from Sand Road or you can order through our online pharmacy link below:
Home delivery from Sand Road to your door is available to most local areas, please inquire when you call.
- If you have a fever, feel ill or have any symptoms we ask you to please stay home. If you have been exposed to others that may be ill, we ask that you please follow the current CDC guidelines to reschedule your appointment. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html)
- If your pet is sick and you have concerns about bringing them to the hospital, we are offering a telemedicine option. You can speak to a member of Client Services to coordinate a time for a phone call with a doctor.
- We have advised our staff to stay home if they feel ill, have a fever, are displaying symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone that may be ill.
- We have increased the frequency of our sanitation protocol across the Sand Road Campus to meet the recommendations stated by the CDC to help fight against COVID-19 and other Health Threats.
As the COVID-19 pandemic is ever-changing, these standards may change over the next few months. We will communicate any significant changes to you as soon as possible. We are appreciative of your patience during this time and wish you all the best of health.
Your Family at Sand Road Animal Hospital